7th International edition
Participants: up to 21 years old
The exact dates of the competition, as well as the terms of application will be given soon.
EXCERPT FROM THE REGULATIONS
- The Competition is open to pianists of any nationality – students of music schools. No students of music at college
or university level are allowed.
- The competition will be held in four age categories:
1st category – age up to 12, 2nd category – age up to 14,
3rd category – age up to 17, 4th category – age up to 21.
- For all the categories, the competition has only one stage.
- The participants are obliged to prepare performance of pieces chosen from the programme given by the organizers,
- When the Competition prize-winners are announced,
a meeting of the participants and the members of the Jury will be organized.
- Attractive rewards will be provided for the winners of the first three prizes in each category.
- The Jury will consist of renowned pianists and pedagogues.